Danbury Septic Tank Service, LLC
“Service is our name”
Celebrating over 50 years 1968-2018
Proudly Serving the Greater Danbury Area Since 1968
We are a family owned business – Danbury Septic Tank Service has been owned by the Chiarella Family for 4 generations.
We provide quality and professional service to residential and commercial customers in Fairfield, Litchfield & Putnam Counties. All service technicians are licensed in Connecticut.
We accept Visa and MasterCard.
- State Licensed & Insured Septic/Real Estate Inspections
- Commercial/Restaurant Grease Trap Service
- Residential Septic Cleaning Maintenance
- Septic System Location
- State Licensed Installations, Repairs and Improvements
- Distributor of BIO-One Reproducing Bacteria Treatment. See BIO-One for more information.
In 2006, family members expanded into the Portable Sanitation Industry: PJ’s PortaJohns & Septic Service
Now serving the Greater Danbury Area, including Fairfield, Litchfield, Putnam and Westchester Counties.
Portable Restrooms and Restroom Trailers available for all occasions.
In 2008, family members expanded into the Contracting Industry: HARD ROCK CONTRACTORS
Hard Rock installs and repairs Septic Systems, as well as performing Stump Removal, Site Work and Rototilling.
Richard J Chiarella II
118 Clapboard Ridge Road, Danbury, CT 06811
Phone: 203-948-8139 Fax: 203-778-5012